Custom paint and pinstriping...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times are you going to post the same thread with the same link to your blog? Yes, you stripe. It's nice. You sell it. We get it. No need to venture into spam territory...

How many times are you going to post the same thread with the same link to your blog? Yes, you stripe. It's nice. You sell it. We get it. No need to venture into spam territory...

I suggested he post it in the business/vendor section where it should have been in the first place. He did so.

I posted a "link" in the "favorite links" section so people who like to look at pinstriping could click on the link and look at it...I advertised nothing for sale in this section, just the chance for people to look at some artwork.
I was then told to put an add up in the vendors section where I could advertise my work for sale so yes, I posted my web page again...so people can see examples of my work.
In my opinion, this is nothing even remotely like spam but I digress...If I have offended you in any way I apologize.
Andy~

Now boys....lets play nice.....LOL

I do remember sam suggesting he post here.....I thought it was were it should be.....we still love ya Andy...:D

For the month of August I'm running a special...I will pinstripe your medium sized item such as motorcycle helmets, mail box's, high heels etc... for $50.00 + shipping. Thats $50 bucks off the usual price!

Latest posts

Back