Eastwood Bead Roller

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my HF model with a little bracing......

2012-02-02_14-31-00_77.jpg

Used 1x2x1/8" tubing and welded it on. Painted it all up nice and I am very happy with it! But now it is heavy as sin!

Well you know the memory isn't as good as it once was..

I find myself repeating things a bit more....lol...sorry about that...:D

Beadrollers

I think they are all pretty-much the same. They are built CHEAP so I just expect to make some "improvements" when i do buy any equipment that's "Cheap"!

The WHEEL instead of the crank is a definite improvement, especially if you work by yourself.
The Tensioner needed repair/replacement on mine also. It wasn't a big job but it does take a little time.
The old truck rim I used for the base was ok, but I added some Quick Concrete in the upper part to give the unit some more weight and it keeps small things from falling through too. Some light cardboard covered the holes in the rim before pouring the concrete, and just "goes away" after while.

(I'm waiting for those cheap electric winches to GO ON SALE so I can add that to my roller instead of the Wheel.)

Thanks, Guys! I was trying to sort out how to stiffen mine. :rolleyes:
I have it bolted to a pretty substantial base made of 2x2x.25 tubing. So I think a stiffener to the top rail should do the trick. Pic when I get it finished. A motor and control is in order. Helpers are rare.

Latest posts

Back