michigan shows?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuffs

Aside from autorama, billetproof, back to the bricks and a few others are there any weekly cruise nights in michigan? we have one in our town every thursday, usually pulls 20-35 cars on a regular basis during the summer.
just wonderin'

Ya we have Mr. quicks cruise night On every Tuesday in the summer from 6 til dusk Muskegon, and one on Thursdays at the Steak n Egger in North Muskegon

Also check out the different strokes c.c. page. They have all of their events posted there.

And St Ignace, if you have never been there its something to check out. Quite a drive but you get to see some of the best parts of Michigan.

Aside from autorama, billetproof, back to the bricks and a few others are there any weekly cruise nights in michigan? we have one in our town every thursday, usually pulls 20-35 cars on a regular basis during the summer.
just wonderin'

Where is the weekly show in your town?

I'm in charge for a car show in Chesaning,MI it's all sorts of vehicles from rods, muscle, customs..etc last year we had 150 cars not bad for a first year..its a really nice park right on the river..when we figure out a date I'll let ya know but probably sometime in August I'm guessing

I usually hit up a lot of the local shows also

Latest posts

Back