May1st in S. Florida, rockabilly friday!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandit Ls-1

Lock up yer Daughters......Fire Up your Sleds, Jalopy or Rod and put your Cat Clothes on. The Kings of Hell will be rippin thru town and stoppin at Kreepy Tiki Lounge and Tattoos to play a Hell Raising Set of Rockabilly roots and Rock n Roll along with Black Fairlanes...

This is long awaited event will be a Night of legendary debauchery...email me or call Kreey Tiki for further info 954 463 3290. (If you are bringing a old car pre 64 there will be parking available out front but its first come first fill basis)...

Also, there will be PBR Specials at the bar and Rockabilly Style Barbering By Chelsea. So hang with the guys of Saints and Sinners C.C. or be seen with the gals of the Steel Dagmars C.C.
but no matter who you are hanging out with, this is the place to do it and here the best original music in the state!

This event is being brought to you by the Kreepy Tiki and Saints and Sinners C.C. as the premiere night to a weekly Rockabilly Night every Friday ..

may1-1.jpg

I have to ask off of work but I sure wanna come Bandit. I'll see if they'll let me out of my cage. I'm guessing Rob's Merc will be there and I want to see that too.

well im guessing ur work nights? this starts at 9. rob better be there with the merc hes been having all kinds of bad luck with it but i think its should be good now

Latest posts

Back