Northern Ky, Rabbit Hash Cruise & Grill Out 5-17. This SUNDAY!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebstew

Scroungers Rabbit Hash Cruise & Grill Out. 5-17-09. THIS SUNDAY!!!! open to everyone.

The Scroungers C.C. will be having a cruise to Rabbit Hash Ky on May 17, 2008. This is not a sit in your lawn chair event. Do you remember when a cruise was a cruise? You really got in your car and went some place with other hot rodders. Well this is what this is. If I wanted to sit in lawn chairs and look at cars I can do that on my porch. We will be meeting

at:

Bobby Mackey's Country Music Bar
Licking Pike
Wilder, Ky

We will be leaving Mackey's Bar at 11 a.m. sharp that Sunday. It is a little bit of a highway drive and then onto a country road were the hot sun gets lost by some trees while you get a nice cool breeze. We will end up at the Rabbit Hash General Store. The Store has been open since 1831! We will park and give the town and store a walk through. If we are lucky we may get to meet the mayor. He's a dog by the way. After we all have our fill of the small town(don't blink or you will miss it) then we will head to a park in Burlington where we will be having a grillout.
You do not have to be in the club to go on the cruise or to stop at the grill out. Everyone is invited. Bring the family.
http://www.rabbithashusa.com/

Rabbit Hash, how's mayor now days? We ride down from central ohio just to cruise those roads on our bikes. Nice scenery. How do I get to Bobby Mackey's Country Music Bar from Cincy? And do I need to bring a ghost hunter with me at Bobby Mackey's?

Rabbit Hash, how's mayor now days? We ride down from central ohio just to cruise those roads on our bikes. Nice scenery. How do I get to Bobby Mackey's Country Music Bar from Cincy? And do I need to bring a ghost hunter with me at Bobby Mackey's?

May be better to hit teh GPS or Mapquest to Mackeys. You have to go through Newport or either Coving depending on which highway you will be on. If you want to saty out of the city you can hit I-471 to 275W take the Wilder exit and turn left at the light. You will run that back toward Newport and Mackey's is the last place on the left right before the Newport city limits.
Hope to see you there. This is going to be a good run

I mapquest it, I will be coming from Columbus but I get around that area alot I'll try coming through Newport to find it. Hope to make it down if work doesn't call me.

Latest posts

Back