Olds 303 s10

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple pics of the pedals. I haven't done a lot with the clutch yet, but the gas and brake are about done.

IMAG1012_zpsojirp4cp.jpg

here is the brake pedal process. you can kinda see the mock up pedal on the left.
IMAG1010_zpsqgqtidhx.jpg

boxed the frame in front of the notch and trimmed the bottom of the notch. I also picked up new calipers and ordered some brake line and finished welding the shock mounts on the axle.

IMAG1013_zpslnkt2tug.jpg

IMAG1014_zpsagsiwfxh.jpg

IMAG1017_zpsyiyynifo.jpg

I've been working on brake lines, so far just have the two going from the master cyl to the combo valve. I'm going to try and get the lines ran to the front wheels this week.

Thanks and yes I am! I am trying to get this thing running and driving by spring. Here are a couple pics

IMAG1024_zpsqvxrrp7c.jpg

IMAG1020_zpscrz8u8h5.jpg

new soft lines
IMAG1018_zpso0byz4ze.jpg

A bit of an update. I finally got a bell housing ordered from Ross Racing. I'll be able to finish the mock up of the drive line. I plan to build the engine through the winter and by spring have it running.

It's been a while since an update. I've been working on the floor and I just ordered some parts for the air ride as well. I took 6" out of the driveshaft, so the whole driveline is mocked up.

IMAG0009_zpspuoh5hyz.jpg

Latest posts

Back