Olds 303 s10

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

303-s10

Well here it is, I'm starting a build thread. I'm putting a 303 Olds in a s10 with a t-5 behind it.

Here is how it looks now

IMAG0896_zps26zvkufq.jpg

IMAG0911_zpsfehis0l4.jpg

IMAG0960_zpsuff0p4rq.jpg

IMAG0977_zpsypioowmb.jpg

IMAG0995_zpslpila2ur.jpg

IMAG1006_zpssigjgkdz.jpg

Thanks! I'm thinking a split grill, similar to an olds. I'm not sure yet. I was going to use a nova grill that i picked up, but it doesn't look right.

I'm diggin it so far. What's that front bumper off of & are you planning on using it?
How about a 53/54 chev. grill with extra teeth ?

it is a '49 olds rear bumper. I cut 8" out of it. A chevy grill is one of my other options.

I've been working on setting up the brakes the last few weeks and I'm also waiting to get a bellhousing from Ross racing so i can finish mock up of the drive line and get the engine built.

IMAG0999_zpspkznvq3h.jpg

IMAG1003_zps7mcpyr08.jpg

IMAG1004_zpsfdbjit0r.jpg

IMAG1000_zpslzwf1zxq.jpg

61-63 Olds grill might work. I always thought quad headlight would look good in a S10. Inset it all a little so the hood shades the lights a bit.

I thought it looked like a 50's car rear bumper. If you wind up not using it, it would look great on my 51 bel air hdtp.:D

I like this build! I saw a 3 duece set up for one of those a while back on GL..........." You'll never be late with a rocket 8"

Thanks for all the ideas! I probably wouldn't use an actual bravada grille, but make something similar. Thanks misfit, it helps that I work at a machine shop haha

I might cut some lexan for side windows and just use them if it rains. Didn't get anything done this weekend. My dad stopped by with his 71 cutlass and we cruised in that all weekend.

I have a early Olds 4bbl intake with a BEAUTIFUL rebuilt carb from Ross Racing on it for sale if you are interested. Literally brand new - never had fuel in it. I will be listing it soon or just give me a shout...

Latest posts

Back