El Caminos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

39flatback

I'm almost afraid to admit owning these after the "Timmy" incident.

Just got a 66 Custom originally from Texas and an 81 Conquista originally from Indiana. 66 is in decent shape with a 327 auto, the 81 is going to be a daily driver/parts chaser.
And no, I am NOT planning on any modifications that involve NAWS.:D

like the 66 oil can, had several in my time [cl

went to a show and a 11 year old girl was there looking at a 1967 elky and asked me what it was. l told her a el camino, looked at me and said "that is a cool jalapeno":D:D outta the mouth of kids is really funny sometimes.

Later :cool:

TIMMAIY!!!!!!

I was almost afraid to open this thread... Cool 66!!

LOL, I thought the title might have that effect!

Congratulations. [cl

I thought Caminos came with wheelie bars. :p

Forged Dr. C??

like the 66 oil can, had several in my time [cl

went to a show and a 11 year old girl was there looking at a 1967 elky and asked me what it was. l told her a el camino, looked at me and said "that is a cool jalapeno":D:D outta the mouth of kids is really funny sometimes.

Later :cool:

TIMMAIY!!!!!!

Yeah, kids say the darndest things, friend was over with his daughter the same age and she thought an 84 Caprice sedan I have in the yard was the coolest thing. Good to see someone that young showing an interest though.

Well

Needless to say I like them a little bit with just a few mods [;)
I do like the 66 more than the 81 [S

spr0295_zpsc570449d.jpg

Long time since I started this thread and there have been a lot of changes since then.

I sold the Conquista last year and after both parents passed last year started on the 66. It's been a nice diversion to work on and I've enjoyed building it.

Not done yet, but it's getting close.:)

Latest posts

Back