new guy from Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elguap0

Hey guys. Just introducing myself. I'm glad I found this site. I am working on a 41 chevy p/u. I have many plans for it. But, my project has came to a hault. My now X-wife decided that my tools would serve a better purpose in a pawn shop. So I have to spend money buying new ones instead of working on my project. Hopefully I can get back to it this winter. Great site...Looking forward to reading about everyones cars.

Yeah, it sucks but I figured out how to solve my problem.....Just don't get married again :)

Welcome.Taking a guys tools,thats pretty mean.I hope you get some stuff together to get working on your project.Good luck.

Welcome to the site!! I'm just across the river in Kansas!! Good luck with your situation!! If I can help out any let me know!!

Thank You, I will do. There is an up coming auction in my area. Hopefully I can score at least a sawzall, a drill, and maybe a cutting torch...then I can start choppn it up.

Elguap0 Quote:
Originally Posted by bowatjr6969
Welcome to the site!! I'm just across the river in Kansas!! Good luck with your situation!! If I can help out any let me know!!

Thank You, I will do. There is an up coming auction in my area. Hopefully I can score at least a sawzall, a drill, and maybe a cutting torch...then I can start choppn it up.

Well best of luck!! I hope it turns out to be a productive auction!!

ive always had real good luck with auctions - hope it all works out for you ...
if you were closer id just load ya up with spares i have : /

Hey, I have heard of you. Your what they call IN-famous.
Welcome to the site.
ElGuapo.jpg

Ok. My project is a 41_46 chevy truck. I was measuring to get an idea about the chop. I think 8 inches of top chop would look cool. But I'm worried about how that would affect the driveability. Has anyone choped one this much. Any advice would be helpful.

Latest posts

Back