Noobie From Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustycarr

Hey guys im new to the site , live in bandera,tx and working on a 1927 ford T.

Attachments

• pass%20side%20when%20outside.JPG
    pass%20side%20when%20outside.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 60
Hi RC, Welcome to the site. Lots of Texans here too.
Looks like you have a pretty cool project there. What are your future plans for the Flat top Ford?

You're really lucky, we had just one more opening for a Texan, and you got it. :D:D Welcome to the forum. I love 27 coupes, no matter how you do them the look cool.

Post some pictures when you can.

Don

Welcome!!!

Rustycar,
Welcome to this poor old rusted up forum! Love u're car & would like to see some more shots of it. Feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

thanks guys, ill try to post some more pics, its got a older 260 v8 with auto tranny,channeled,boxed frame,8" rear all Ford. needs a chop and top filled. i photo chopped it..

Attachments

• twentyseven.JPG
    twentyseven.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 43
  • drivers%20inside%20view.JPG
    drivers%20inside%20view.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 39
  • drivers%20side%20when%20outside.JPG
    drivers%20side%20when%20outside.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 43
more pics

few more pics for you guys. so i guess chopping this thing is pretty straight forward? yea ,im gonna loose the radials on front....

Attachments

• new radiator front view.JPG
    new radiator front view.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 32
  • rear view.JPG
    rear view.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Welcome rusty. The 27 looks like a real good project. Tho I'm probably in the minority, I like 'em uncut.

Welcome rusty. The 27 looks like a real good project. Tho I'm probably in the minority, I like 'em uncut.

funny.. im starting to like both looks..someone needs to do a custom hydraulic chop ...up....down...... hmmmmmm might be cool for a rat rod.....

Rusty, I can believe I missed your intro when you first arrived. Welcome. I am building a 26 coupe, its actually been cut down to a roadster. I look forward to updates on your progress.

Hi Rusty! Welcome from Kerrville. I had a friend with a 27. Great shape. Do you know the Neunhoffers?

To the poster from Lumberton---- Do you know Danny G or Wayne M? I have a herd of 50 deer in my front yard all the time. A big doe sleeps next to the trash cans.

Latest posts

Back