Super Bowl Party... this is how it's done!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Bon Appétit!!!

BoB

Attachments

• SuprBowl.jpg
    SuprBowl.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 42
nope

is that even still happening?

no one l know is even watching that joke of "sport" anymore:(

maybe when the refs stop deciding the games and the players have some respect for the people who pay their salary l MAY watch again some day, they lost me this year, 5O years of liking football and l didn't even watch any of it this season.

gonna be out in the garage working on projects and listing to rock and roll.

Later:cool:

is that even still happening?

no one l know is even watching that joke of "sport" anymore:(

maybe when the refs stop deciding the games and the players have some respect for the people who pay their salary l MAY watch again some day, they lost me this year, 5O years of liking football and l didn't even watch any of it this season.

gonna be out in the garage working on projects and listing to rock and roll.

Later:cool:

Agreed!

My daughter lives in Minneapolis and is pretty jazzed about all the hype and excitement. I'm just glad I'm home where it's warm, don't have tv, don't much care but I love the spamwich stadium Tripper!!!

I'm going to record it for my wife so she can fast forward through the game to watch the commercials.

Just turned it on. Just figured out the Browns didn't make it this year? :confused:

Give it 10-15 years and soccer will start edging out football. The whole concussion is going to slowly destroy football if it doesn't self destruct under its own weight before that.

Latest posts

Back