37 Dodge Pick up for sale

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Willowbilly, wish I was closer, we'd get up a posse and finish that puppy!

Too bad you can't find anybody local that would pitch in and give you a hand just for the experience. We all live life so fast anymore there just doesn't seem to be any time left over for anything.:(

Thanks guys, I appreciate the thought.

Guess i'll lower the price to $9,000 firm, cash. I need to get a driver that I can piddle with a little each day.

Been on a diet and have lost 30lbs, down to 180 from 210. Feel a lot better and have a little more umph. It's my COPD and back that limit my time in the garage.

I've been tryin to sell my 33 to buy your Dodge but, as of right now I have one that is serious and three months out before he can pull the trigger :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed and rub my rabbits foot.:D

Wish I had a bucket full of money so we could trade, but alas, I don't and we can't.

Last edited:
It's been a month so I thought I would bring it back up again. Would make a nice winter project for someone, and it could be done by spring.:D

Another month has passed. This would be a great Christmas present to give yourself, tell your wife you really don't need another tie!:D

Well another month has passed so i'm gonna bump it up again. Been a few months and no serious inquries yet.

Sorry to hear you have to let her go.....

Just read this one tonight... Glad to hear you've been feeling better anyway... Wish you all the best man.... God bless... I'm still trying to find the gold in the golden years...

I really like the Torino, but what i'd really like is a nice 40's plymouth or dodge 2 door sedan driver. The only thing that the Torino would do is get my senile old self killed! A sloth has quicker reaction times than me.:(

Ok, how about $8,700 cash and i'll throw in a 6 pack of Bud Lite. Don't forget it is titled in my name!!

I really like the Torino, but what i'd really like is a nice 40's plymouth or dodge 2 door sedan driver. The only thing that the Torino would do is get my senile old self killed! A sloth has quicker reaction times than me.:(

I have a guy who may trade a 46 Merc Coupe for my car. It has a good running flathead motor with 3 on the tree. Just needs some interior work he says. Car looks solid as a rock. We are still in the talking stage, and havent talked about cash difference yet.(my way)

The truck or the Bud Lite??? LOL..

Ok, how about $8,700 cash and i'll throw in a 6 pack of Bud Lite. Don't forget it is titled in my name!!

Can't believe this isn't moving.... Great price, great build.... seems someone should have snapped it up by now....[S

Not just because it's mine, but is a great deal and is quite different:D I'll even up the deal to a case of Bud Lite[dr

Latest posts

Back