Hi all

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just old

Banned
My name is Art I am just finishing up a 1934 ford truck . As soon as I figure out how to post pic I will . Took 15 months I thought it would be 5 or 6 months . From Phila pa area.

Welcome to RRR! Yeah, we all have that timeline problem. Snake Farm's project only took like 30 years, so 18 months isn't too bad.:D

Waitin on those pics....[P

The reason you took so long is you're just old [ddd
Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself :cool:
Just a play on your handle.

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. We await your pictures.
Whaoooo------ eighteen months only, that's a way faster than I can do it in. Did you get all of the gremlins working For you, instead of against you?

Welcome to Triple RRR

Unless your older than your car your not that old. A lot of us are on the down hill side of the world and we all use that excuse :D
Waiting for pix [P

this is a test

this what I started with .

Attachments

• begging # 1.jpg
    begging # 1.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 67
pic of it now

you saw what I started with an this is it now . this is my first and maybe last one

Attachments

• TRUCK #1.jpg
    TRUCK #1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 86
That thing is looking good. A little tall maybe[S
The Sq. exhaust is a nice touch.

The first one is your learning curve, they get easier with each build :rolleyes:

Your doing go old timer, keep it up (NPI)[cl

thinks i built

2 by 4 frame I made / it has a sprint car steering box / 302 ford with 4 speed
8.8 rear out of don't no / 34 front axle & springs org. / coil spring in the rear / 4 wheel disc brakes not power / bomber seats home made / truck bed home made

Latest posts

Back