Hi, new here in North Carolina

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil30076

So, I tried HAMB, they don't like me; HotRodders does, so i thought i would try here also. I have a 1929 Model AA 'woodie', and it s been called a street rod, almost a rat, so what do y'all think? Chevy 4.3L non vortec V6 - 700R4 to 4.11 back end.
PO started it in 1993, I bought it with no wiring, hydro-locked engine, wood work unfinished in April 2014. Now 95%+ finished, licensed and on road exactly one year later.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 25
  • may2015.jpg
    may2015.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 25
me likey. me likey a lot. Welcome from OKLA. I think you will find us to be acceptable to the common uncommon. :D Lots of good info and good, no, GREAT people here. Again, Welcome. :cool:

Welcome! We generally like things associated with cars, trucks, motorcycles, bikes, trikes, trailers, campers, semis, etc..shiny or not...We also love pix of how they were built.
That's a fine ride!

Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Yep, the guys are right, that's a fine looking vehicle.
Too bad there's not a few more pictures, though.
What about showing us the whole fabrication in the 'Build' section?

Welcome from Southeast MI...

Not sure what there isn't to like...[S Oh well....not to worry....looks just fine to us....:D

Latest posts

Back