Another newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burners

Greetings everyone. I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an engineer and a business owner that enjoys building and modifying hot rods. I'm in Texas and my primary focus these days is my family mobile. It's a '75 Chevelle station wagon that's been in our family for 39 years. It's my primary family car since it is the only car that I own that will fit my wife and four kids. It's a work in progress and classic case of "work on it as you use it" type of project.

sig%20pic.jpg

Currently it has a supercharged small block with Holley HP TBFI, Brodix heads, comp blower cam and a 200-4R. Someday I'll change to a 5 or 6 speed manual.

Anyway, I like the cars I'm seeing on this forum and appreciate your talent as well. I hope I can contribute. I'm knowledgeable in Corvettes, Chevys in general, suspension engineering, aerodynamics and steering systems.

Thank you, everyone. I'll try to get some current projects posted. Maybe I'll do a build thread that will give you a history of what I've done over the past couple of years and then continue to update it.

Latest posts

Back