Another new-be introduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleBuddha

New to RRR. I found it while looking for chop ideas for my latest project, A 46 Chevy. I already have a 36 chevy lowboy and a 65 chevy c10 step that run most of the time. Each project gets a little more complicated, and i'm finally old enough to realize I don't have all the answers.

welcome from lower Alabama. That seems to be how a lot of people find this site , looking how to chop or rat rod ideas .. I was on another site which was a rat rod site also. and a buddy told me to check out RRR for some good ideas and answers to my questions, with out smart a$$ comments ,, and ive been here ever since .. If you get your feelings hurt on here , it wont be on purpose , there are some experienced people on here that knows what works and what isn't safe and can find an answer to your question 99.9% of the time ..

welcome to rrr, from bama. good for you to learn you don't have all the answers as there are still folks that think they do. how about some pics of your rides?

Latest posts

Back