48 DODGE Pilot House Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looking awesome Pops!

Thanks Dirtyrat. Getting close. The grand kids and I are going to drive it in the Bosque Farms parade and throw candy to the other kids and "at" their parents tomorrow. Great fun!

If I knew how to do it I'd post a video of the event.

Chico and the man.....

Who the heck is Freddie Prinz? Just how old are you? Ha!!
Thanks for the kind words.

And yes...I am old......kinda...but only in age, not in spirit....:D

Attachments

• fredie prinz.jpg
    fredie prinz.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
Good times

Took the heap to the parade Saturday.
The grand kids had a ball.

Attachments

• IMG_5120.jpg
    IMG_5120.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5947.jpg
    IMG_5947.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5949.jpg
    IMG_5949.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5955.jpg
    IMG_5955.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5956.jpg
    IMG_5956.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5958.jpg
    IMG_5958.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 63
How to go, I-R-Pops, a test drive and converted some young-uns to wanna-be hotrodders. Was there a lot of weird questions to answer from the audience or mostly congratulations? Anyhow, congratulations on your successful test-drive.

Nice ! How'd she drive?? Wish mine was roadworthy !

It drives really well with lots of power. The wheels and tires need a good balance job but all things considered I'm really happy with it.
Stay after your build I love it.

Last edited:
How to go, I-R-Pops, a test drive and converted some young-uns to wanna-be hotrodders. Was there a lot of weird questions to answer from the audience or mostly congratulations? Anyhow, congratulations on your successful test-drive.

Hey MrecuryMac. As you well know, it is great to finally get to drive your ride.
I heard every thing from "What is it?" To "Cute" to "Does this thing run or is it being towed?" Which I thought was hilarious. I'll bet It runs a heck of a lot better than what ever she was driving that day.

By the way I'm liking your ride. It turned out great.

Latest posts

Back