Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this at dinner last night! Looks like the Cafe Racer TV show may have given cafe's a new lease on life!

BoB

Attachments

• 550cafe.jpg
    550cafe.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 38
I saw the BigIrish crusin' down the street in his Speedster & took these pictures outside my office. Dig this long hood!!!

BoB

Attachments

• Irish.jpg
    Irish.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 74
  • hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 57
I saw the BigIrish crusin' down the street in his Speedster & took these pictures outside my office. Dig this long hood!!!

BoB

Bob, why were you staring out the window when you should have been working?:D
that is one cool looking rod though!

I never realized how big his speedsater was until that pic with him in it! Even more cool!!!

Why the shorts? [S

Snapped this one on the way home tonight....

Squires.jpg

.....this guy is always cruising around on some "Ratty Hardtail" of some kind. I drove past his house last winter and saw this Chevy Coupe....

SquiresChevyLarge.jpg

...been watching for it to hit the road but haven't seen it yet :(

Here's a couple 3rd Gen Novas I snapped recently.....

3rdgennovaLarge.jpg

Didn't know the first one but this one is my friend Tom......

TomAsNovaLarge.jpg

.....see him shaking his finger at me [cl ....he's not big on having his picture taken [ddd

Here's a couple 3rd Gen Novas I snapped recently.....

SF,
My Brother had a black '69 Nova SS 350/4 speed... that sucker was extremely quick. He sold it to a kid a couple years later & the kid totaled it in 2 weeks. A kid should *never* have a car that fast! :eek:

BoB

Followed this guy down the highway. When I passed him he had a giant smile on his face.:D

Attachments

• 2011-09-26_15-56-41_109.jpg
    2011-09-26_15-56-41_109.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back