title in ohio?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

How hard is it to get a title in Ohio? I see all kinds of kool rides with no titles....58 caddy....59 amc....63 caddy...ect... Just curious...RR

You might as well say it is impossible. That is why "No Title" cars are cheap. They are parts or scrap in Ohio. If it doesn't have clean paperwork then walk away...

You might as well say it is impossible. That is why "No Title" cars are cheap. They are parts or scrap in Ohio. If it doesn't have clean paperwork then walk away...

Or move to a no title state like AL or GA where titles aren't required after a vehicle reaches a certain age.

Title= More paperwork, hassle, and money spent for the consumer
More money for the state.

The easiest way is to get the title in another state and then transfer it to ohio.

I've hauled cars to New Mexico just so they could get a title easier.

I feel your pain....my Papaw bought my 1950 International NEW and they won't issue me a title because I don't have anything with his name or the serial number on it. Really sucks!

ohio tittle

I was recently at clerk of courts changing a tittle. While there and waiting I ask, "how do I get a tittle for a vehicle that has no tittle".

3 gals chimed in on conversation. It is possible but costly and expensive. All suggested don`t buy. Also don`t buy with bill of sale.

If you get a vehicle with no paper the person giving or selling needs to get a tittle created. After a bunch of explaining which left me confused I think a bicycle would be better.

One thing I got was you can get a "court ordered tittle". Time and money involved. Get a packet??? from tittle office and follow instructions.

The more they talked the more they suggested buy a Ohio vehicle with a tittle. No bill of sales, no out of state unless it has tittle.

In some cases the person whos property the vehicle is on will need to get a tittle created and then you can bring in to ohio.

The only good thing was the young woman helping us was a hot blonde. It sucks being old.

Latest posts

Back