Happy birthday bonehead !!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONEHEAD !!!!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2-14.jpg
    2-14.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 32
Thanks Guys. You are all the best, and it cheers me up to no end when I see you guys have wished me a happy birthday. If you remember we had a thread where we had our general age on a poll. Well I have been here long enough now to be two categories above what I first posted on there. The big 60 this year, and in my head I am still in my late 20s, and I am physically okay, but there is an old guy that lives in my mirror, that is hard to recognize.

Thanks Guys. You are all the best, and it cheers me up to no end when I see you guys have wished me a happy birthday. If you remember we had a thread where we had our general age on a poll. Well I have been here long enough now to be two categories above what I first posted on there. The big 60 this year, and in my head I am still in my late 20s, and I am physically okay, but there is an old guy that lives in my mirror, that is hard to recognize.

LOL [cl There's an old fart in my mirror too! I hit the six oh about six weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back