packard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

einnor

hey guys...... I reciently bought a 38 packard coupe, flathead six......it's been sitting for several years......got it running a couple of days ago, and looks like I'm gonna need to replace my fuel pump and my water pump. I'm gonna try the local parts supply tomorrow, but, I"m pretty sure they will not be much help....was wondering where to buy parts for this car... any suggestions..
thanks
ronnie

Welcome!

hey guys...... I reciently bought a 38 packard coupe, flathead six......it's been sitting for several years......got it running a couple of days ago, and looks like I'm gonna need to replace my fuel pump and my water pump. I'm gonna try the local parts supply tomorrow, but, I"m pretty sure they will not be much help....was wondering where to buy parts for this car... any suggestions..
thanks
ronnie

Ronnie,
Welcome to the forum. Make u're self @ home & let us see that sucker. As for parts... try Kanter...

Kanter Auto Parts

Good luck,
BoB

Welcome to the site. Sorry, I've never bought Packard parts before. But these guys know everything, so I'd have to go with what they said.

Latest posts

Back