Blacksheep Kustoms

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksheep

Well guys, I was just laid off yesterday ,so I guess it's time to get back to the self employment thing again. We just moved down here to Savannah, GA, and I told the wife I didn't want to set the paint shop back up. It looks like I will be doing that starting tomorrow. I am a self taught air brush artist, and have painted many bikes and car parts. My plan is to do some stuff like air cleaners , valve covers and other easy to ship parts. I will be ready to roll in just a few days. Let me know if you have any questions or needs. Below is a link to some of my stuff.

http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af75/blacksheepkustoms/

:D

Impressive, for being self taught you had a hell of a teacher. Ever thought about maybe doing some panels something like what alot of pinstripers do? Might be something you could shell out on ebay or the like... Really nice work.

Impressive, for being self taught you had a hell of a teacher. Ever thought about maybe doing some panels something like what alot of pinstripers do? Might be something you could shell out on ebay or the like... Really nice work.

pete, I have done numerous panels, and plan to fire up the ol ebay thing again. I sold on ebay for 6 years until their fees got outta site. Strange enough, I have never painted for local folks. It seems that most of my stuff goes to the UK, Germany, and I have even painted bikes for three guys in Iceland. This time around I am going to go for the local market as well as online. The only reason I didn't chase the local market was that I would have so many folks just hanging out in the shop , and I would never get anything done. That happened when I had my bike shop down in Texas.Thanks for the compliments.

WOW!! Great work, the skulls are rediculous.. like really If I sent you an air filter to paint, how would I pay you other than Paypal? <---i screwed that account up a while back... I wish I could just send my whole hood to you...

I would like a pinup done if possible. PIC attached.. [cl

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back