Egge Machine - obsolete engine parts

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that Egge either has, or will cast pistons for any engine. Obsolete or not. I saw a piece on television about their operation. It was interesting. They have patterns and molds for some really obscure engines/parts.

I've heard that Egge either has, or will cast pistons for any engine. Obsolete or not. I saw a piece on television about their operation. It was interesting. They have patterns and molds for some really obscure engines/parts.

Gastrick,
They can b a little high, I've seen cheaper rebuild kits but I've heard they make quality stuff. Just look @ all the kits they offer!

BoB

My 394 Olds is put together will mostly Egge stuff, and they even ground the cam for me. First rate operation in every respect. No problems and they will take the time to help in any way possible.

Don

Oooops, my bad. I thought you were talking about an egg machine:eek:

Attachments

• chicken.JPG
    chicken.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
Ok OK....I shoulda known better...it was the only chicken pic I had. BTW you guys should ask onequick26 what he knows about Polish Roosters.

Yo dude,
I was just kiddin' ya! I'm from the big city me own self & couldn't tell a hen from a rooster although my wife could!!! ; - >

BoB

Yo dude,
I was just kiddin' ya! I'm from the big city me own self & couldn't tell a hen from a rooster although my wife could!!! ; - >

BoB

Trip,
I realize you were kiddin', I didn't take it any other way. Problem being, we used to raise chickens and turkeys. And you really need to ask onequick26 about the Polish roosters, it should be good for a laugh.:D

Latest posts

Back