just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_pvzekrbnEm1sg6f87o1_1280.jpg

Chopping the body off of a unibody vehicle and putting that truck cab on it is extremely unsafe.

Agreed! I don't understand how an abortion like this can possibly be insured and legal for public roads. [S [S [S

Where I come from, that thing would be banned in short order and the photograph would have an entirely different background... near the crusher and the local smelt!

Do you really see anything that would lead you to believe what was done underneath that...that...turd in a tunic! Really guys, I know everybody needs to build safe but I hope Doc's thoughts aren't right on to most of you. Not picking on you Doc but damn if thoughts like that made laws...well we'd have more bs like Old Iron is going thru right now. Granted, not many or maybe not any of us here would do a project like that to start with but do you think for one moment that most of us couldn't probably do it without it being the most dangerous piece of drivable crap ever made???
The combo doesn't look good to me. I didn't see his build thread so I don't know what he did underneath. Just cause it was unibody before, doesn't make it necessarily so now.
Off my soapbox for the guy that wasn't here.....for all I know the dammed thing is photcrapped...

Latest posts

Back