1937 chevy truck 3/4 ton

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new header for the mini, I figure this is a good time to add one, since I have to do the head gasket again

door panels that im going to bead roll

I set up two wall lockers in the garage, to put tools that are too big for the tool boxes, and get them off the garage floor

I set up two wall lockers in the garage, to put tools that are too big for the tool boxes, and get them off the garage floor[/QUOTE]

Very tidy.

Are the door panels you're going to bead roll steel of aluminum? [S

Toad

yeah

the first one I did, it kind of rolled the panel somewhat, but it was in the direction and amount I needed to roll it

but my lines came out all jacked up, first time using the tool, I have to pick up more metal to play around with it

Why do you need to do the head gasket again?

I wonder the same. [S

aluminum

not sure what the body shop did, but it came back with a coolant leak, and the engine fan wasn't plugged in, and its smoking white at idle now

Im not to happy with the body shop, I wont be using them again and wont pass any jobs onto them

I have a bunch of friends that were waiting on the outcome of the mini

I have one friend that has 3 cars he needs to get painted,
one neighbor that has one project early 60's vw, and his boss has a willies jeep from the 50's that needs paint,

I was just like whatever with the body shop, I didn't want to deal with them anymore

im going to pull the head and hope its not F-ed, if it is then the mini may see a k24 honda motor next winter, or go back to the itb d16z6 motor and manual trans, not sure yet

got my hands on another back window sheet metal

the 37 is pretty much on hold right now

I started to work on the mini again since it came back from paint

the outside of the mini is pretty much done

I have to do the alignment on it but its drivable now

the hood latch on the inside of the shell hits the edc clutch,

im going to try and move the edc over a hair

started metal work on the grill shell
and mounting the radiator to it

the lower half of the grill shell had been cut off,
so I welded it back on and had to notch it a hair for the radiator

now I have to notch the bottom to clear the manual rack