My Dodge Bros coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• newgoaties.jpg
    newgoaties.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 18
Hot as blue blazes here in Central Tejas so I have to hit the shop 30/45/60 minutes at a time... mainly in the morns & eves! Took my radiator in for a hardcore clean out last week & will be picking it up in the morning! Nearly have my brake lines straighten out so that's always a good sign! When I get the radiator back I'll be mocking the front up including the headlights to get a better idea of what that's gonna look like... yipppeee!!! :D

BoB

Got my radiator back this morning with a fresh coat of paint. Also got the woven stainless insert for my grill shell & held up my lights to see how it's gonna look & if it matched with what I planned... love it!

BoB

Attachments

• radiator.jpg
    radiator.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 34
  • stainless.jpg
    stainless.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 32
  • lites.jpg
    lites.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 30
Got my radiator back this morning with a fresh coat of paint. Also got the woven stainless insert for my grill shell & held up my lights to see how it's gonna look & if it matched with what I planned... love it!

BoB

Looking good! On another site a guy gave me pointers on how he formed his stainless insert to be raised (protrude forward) in the grille opening instead of being flat across. This is the car, I can send you the information he sent me if you're curious.

ELTABBQ2010007-1.jpg

Still some work to do on my grill shell but I cut the mesh out this morning!

BoB

Attachments

• mesh.jpg
    mesh.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 26
Headlight/shock stands welded on & will put shocks on in the morning! Ck one more thing off the list! [;):D

BoB

Attachments

• lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back