Billetproof MI

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Checked the site and it says the date is May 17th at Milan Dragway again. Just down the street from my house!!! I plan for this to be the first show for the dodge to be at push pull or drag! Or maybe even drive and drag.......

God willing, I'd like to get mine there too...

May not be completed but at least in running driving condition.....Not that I need a reason to get back to it.....but any excuse is better than nothing...:D

Same goes to you Sarge!!! Put it on a trailer and drag it to my place, the three of us can surely drive 1/4 mile with no trouble!!! Or tie them all together and I will drag them all with the 2020!!!! No matter what we can all get there!

I'm gonna drive it to your place....on it's own...

No more fooling around.....and I'm serious.....this has been dragging on long enough...... (am I sounding like a man on a mission?)...:D if a few things are not finished...no problem....it's really not that far off....honestly...

What the **** is a 2020? [S

DR C it's a John Deere

th

But mine isn't near that pretty.

OK guys its time to go all in on this!!! RRR ban together!!! Maybe we need to get them all in to one spot and make a team effort to get them all done??!! These three rigs all need to sit beside each other at the show! It's go time!

OK guys its time to go all in on this!!! RRR ban together!!! Maybe we need to get them all in to one spot and make a team effort to get them all done??!! These three rigs all need to sit beside each other at the show! It's go time!

I agree, I think we do need to get something going this year for a local RRR chapter that meets up at shows at the very least!

I am trying my best to get this Thing ready..

been doing a lot of the small stuff that I can get done before work....just to many other issues cropping up....but come heck or high water I'm driving this Thing to billetproof.....or wherever we are meeting...So Neverdone....get that trans fixed....we have till what? May 17th or so...

I am going to try my best. May need to enlist the help of another member. Fortunately he lives around the corner. Pretty cool dude, Ratchet041. As soon as this cold is over I will be able to move around some more and get some stuff done. Need to be able to move some crap around the shop and it is pretty full right now. If I have to push it, I will be at that show.

It's a long way from my house but I might just show up to
see if you guys actually accomplish these threats.

Just a little prodding to keep ya'll on task.

Prod away Pops...

doesn't hurt to keep us on track..lol...it's the "holy crap....now what"? stuff that has been haunting me....but....shhhhhh....it's been easing up a bit.....but don't tell anyone....I might jinx myself......

Sarge, you need to get a garage cat to pet occasionally, it will ease your tensions. I have 5 house cats and am as mellow as can be. I'll bet one of the members would give you one!

Bruno......I absolutely positively emphatically

Sarge, you need to get a garage cat to pet occasionally, it will ease your tensions. I have 5 house cats and am as mellow as can be. I'll bet one of the members would give you one!

do NOT like cats......so.....having 5 cats in my house would not be a tension reliever....in any way shape or form......:eek:.... I mellow by listening to music.....a little Stevie Ray Vaughn usually will relax me....:D or if I'm really stressed....I'll break out some pan flute music and zen out....

Latest posts

Back