Hairpin question?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what kind of spring from speed way?
I done the same thing on my C-cab but i used two small coil springs,it drove good but i wandered if i should have put a panhard bar on it .
Any of you guys ever tryed a coil spring set up?

If you have trouble with spring clearing the frame rail, take a look at a pair of arm off of a '49 to ''54 Chebby. They might have more of a drop in them.

As for the cross steering, Speedway sells a tie rod end that has an extra boss in it for your drag link. The problem you will run into is that it has an 11/16''-18 thread (Ford). This can be fixed by getting a LH tie rod end (also Ford) and retaper the steering arms with a reamer. Make up your tie rod and you're go to go.

Youngster

lol yep i been watching you. Those on your truck looked the best to me of all I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I've very flattered Tiny. Thanks, that makes me really happy that :Dsomebody could make use of one of my ideas.

what kind of spring from speed way?
I done the same thing on my C-cab but i used two small coil springs,it drove good but i wandered if i should have put a panhard bar on it .
Any of you guys ever tryed a coil spring set up?

Its the super glide front cross spring with reverse eye

Latest posts

Back