So how long do you guys keep your Rat rods???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id keep my current car if we weren't moving. Figured its easier selling it than towing it across the country. I can buy another old car when we get settled in the new place. Ive had other cars for as long as 10 years down to 2 years. Generaly life dictates things for me.

I don't have the patience or skills for a full build. I bought mine running and have changed almost everything a bit a t a time over 9 years.
I can stick with this one the rest of my life, lots of things to do. It's not on the market but I suppose there is always a chance of an offer I wouldn't turn down.

Id keep my current car if we weren't moving. Figured its easier selling it than towing it across the country. I can buy another old car when we get settled in the new place. Ive had other cars for as long as 10 years down to 2 years. Generaly life dictates things for me.

i hauled mine from colorado to new mexico to texas to new mexico to colorado to new mexico.
in 2 years
my fiancee gets transferred a lot.
whew!
no wonder i got a bigger truck!

Latest posts

Back