This is a game changer!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can buy a nice house for the price of one of them. i'll stick to my hand held walmart campbell hausfeld sand blaster and black walnut or baking soda, play sand if it's bad..

But the rust is what's holding my car together! Its the devils work, lol. Pretty cool though.

you can buy a nice house for the price of one of them. i'll stick to my hand held walmart campbell hausfeld sand blaster and black walnut or baking soda, play sand if it's bad..

If those come down in price that would set the auto restoration world on it's head. I would get one if it were about $2k. But, so would everyone else ;)

The one in the video starts at $450,000 USD.

They have smaller ones, priced at $275,000 and $135,000 ish.

They also have a backpack one but I couldn't find a price on it. It wasn't for any serious rust removal, just gentle restoration on historical buildings and such.

I seriously doubt there will be a day when they're priced in reach for the regular consumer. I deal with Laser equipment for work, and the technology has advanced a lot to where the equipment is much smaller, but it's also even more expensive.

The one in the video starts at $450,000 USD.

They have smaller ones, priced at $275,000 and $135,000 ish.

They also have a backpack one but I couldn't find a price on it. It wasn't for any serious rust removal, just gentle restoration on historical buildings and such.

I seriously doubt there will be a day when they're priced in reach for the regular consumer. I deal with Laser equipment for work, and the technology has advanced a lot to where the equipment is much smaller, but it's also even more expensive.

The same was said about computers back in the 50's.

Latest posts

Back