50 ford coupe. ''the rust bucket ''

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopper tom

Way too young to be a hippy!
Welp no takers on the 50 ford ?So i guess i'll just finish it my self ...i know ,''too bad''!!!
So i got to working on the motor [stock 305..for gas saveing and reliability ]
i will start on the floor as soon as possible,and try to get the brakes workin .be great to be able to start it up and drive it in to the garage to work on it.seems like i do more pushin around here ???I got some 57 caddy hub caps and plane to make some hand made bubble skirts!
How do yall fill about 6'' removed from the top!?.'' Stay tuned in to the same bat channel, same bat time''!!!!
clonetruckpics004-1.jpg

clonetruckpics003-1.jpg

clonetruckpics006-1.jpg

clonetruckpics005.jpg

can some one post me a pic of how the original core support and radiator is suppose to be installed ?
I dont know how the angle iron core suport is supose tyo turn?

I vote not to chop it!! For some reason 50 coupes just don't look right chopped. But I like em with the nose in the dirt, ya know A Heavy rake!:D

Got a little work acomplished to day!...you know..one step forward two steps back ?Found that i need to move the motor back about 2'' or so to clear the fan and radiator.Oh well at least i got it turned around where i could work on it and got to put the hood back on it!At least it looks better now!!!
I need a drivers side iner door trim[around the windowtrim] ..any ideas?
clonetruckpics009.jpg

one of my favorite body styles.. Wished i had the funds for it

I like what you have planned for it except the 6" chop. A 4" chop would look more clean. That is just my opinion. do what ever you want to it.

Well got the master cyl and pedal,front brakes ,moved the motor and tranny mounts back 1 1/2'',core support'support',and manifolds figured out this weekend! May get to here it run soon and if i can get the back brake lines run i can start bleedin the brakes!
It would be so nice to be able to drive it into the grage instead of pushing it in !!!!!!
clonetruckpics010-1.jpg

clonetruckpics011-1.jpg

clonetruckpics012-1.jpg

:D

Latest posts

Back