So do you drink while you wrench?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been sober for almost 13 years. Never got anything done if I was drinking and wrenching. And if I got something done, I usually had to take it apart the next day and redo it . Pretty much I found out I'm allergic to alcohol .I break out in felonies and misdemeanors. I wasnt a thief or a drug dealer .Just got into alot of Bar fights. I was a violent drunk! Glad its all behind me now.

I was a drunk and a drug addict through all of my 20s. I quite all the drugs decades ago and quite getting drunk during my born again phase. I never completely quite drinking but I did quite getting drunk. I love a couple cold beers on a hot summer evening and some of us have one or two or three while helping each other with projects. Nobody ever gets drunkish or stupid and fortunately they all drink nasty swill like Bud or Coors so I am never tempted to have too many.

love my beer (darker the better) and drink for the taste, hate getting drunk. so the answer is yes sometimes i'll have a beer while wrenching.

Latest posts

Back