I hate it....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-R-POPS

''Rusty Mopar Slacker''
When you come home and there's a POS Ford thru your fence. The guy didn't put it in park and got out to walk the hill. It rolled back, hit another truck going down the road and went into my fence unoccupied.

The guy comes back feeling like a dumb ass. [I agree.]
At least he had insurance. I haven't even got around to fixing the fence from the last Yawhoo that ran thru it.

I think I need a guard rail out front.

Attachments

• IMG_20160215_144306 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20160215_144306 - Copy.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20160215_144316 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20160215_144316 - Copy.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 56
A nice guard rail at 2 and 3 feet will certainly reduce the damage to your fence and increase the damage to their vehicle [ddd

How did he not put it in park? A few bricks short?

I went and bought a 100 ft roll of wire to repair the fence today. Just like every thing else, it has gone up a lot. $179.00. Just need to find the desire and energy to fix it.

Back in the day I would have already had it done. Now days I have to put it off and dread it for a week or two.

I just get tired of fixing this dang fence. This is the 5th of 6th time for this crap. This is probably the least amount of damage done but it's still aggravating.

I went and bought a 100 ft roll of wire to repair the fence today. Just like every thing else, it has gone up a lot. $179.00. Just need to find the desire and energy to fix it.

Back in the day I would have already had it done. Now days I have to put it off and dread it for a week or two.

I just get tired of fixing this dang fence. This is the 5th of 6th time for this crap. This is probably the least amount of damage done but it's still aggravating.

got any big rocks you can drag over there?

Or bury some more sections of the big pipe do that they are poking out of the ground at a 45 degree angle up to about three feet high
The dip****s would skewer their vehicles but they could not be going fast enough to rip them out of the ground
Probably save your fence

Latest posts

Back