9-11

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-R-POPS

''Rusty Mopar Slacker''
One of the best days of my life...When my daughter was born 38 years ago today.

One of the worst days in American history... When we, as a nation, were attacked on our home land 15 years ago today.

I will never forget 9/11.

One of the best days of my life...When my daughter was born 38 years ago today.

One of the worst days in American history... When we, as a nation, were attacked on our home land 15 years ago today.

I will never forget 9/11.
My son was born on this day too. 43 years ago.
I'm with you on the best and worst day

I agree Bob. There is a lot of serious evil in the world today.

Evil is, has always been, and will always be. Merely the form differs. Vigilance, courage, and resolve is necessary to keep it in check.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke

tell you a story about 9/11

On that day I was working as the school liaison officer at the high school...we had watched the towers fall and everyone was in shock and disbelief...I was near the door to the school when a Uhaul truck driven by two middle eastern men got out of the uhaul truck both with packages in their hands wearing Fed Ex uniforms.....
The were met at the door by me looking down the barrel of my sig ordering them to stop and put the packages down...they complied....after placing the packages on the ground, and going face down, I had called for back up and got four units respond from the state, county, my chief and the officer on duty....
It took us a few minutes to ascertain that they were in fact Fed Ex employee's, one training a new driver, that had been given a Uhaul truck that morning in place of their truck that was in for repairs....to be honest with you, it was probably one of the most tense situations I had been in at that point in my career.....and I'm sure those drivers will never forget either.....

I was in my high school shop class. We watched in disbelief! I will never forget that day.

Also i never served in any of our armed forces, but i have the highest respect for those who do. Thanks to those who have put there lives in harms way for our way of life!!

Latest posts

Back