'34 Hudson Terraplane Sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skull,
Yeah I know, paint is way over rated. But I have 44 years invested in being married to the same woman and a little hot rod flat paint will go a long way with her. Any thing to get rid of the hideous mini van she drives now.

Engine/transmission will be Mopar 5.9 Magnum with head and cam work and 4 speed AOD. Ford 9" rear end. All on a frame that I will build.

I plan on running a hood with the option of adding fenders later. I like that look. I will deffinately have to figure out some kind of safety system on the doors with all the grandkids she hauls around.

I will deffinately have to figure out some kind of safety system on the doors with all the grandkids she hauls around.

Hey Pops, cool project! You're a brave one, I am excited to see how it turns out.

For the suicide door safety, I did a google search (Suicide locks Google search), they call them suicide locks and there are lots of different styles. A guy like you should be able to make something, just figured you could use some ideas.

I think I'm actually gonna run something like this on my A RPU to make the doors more secure when I build it.

Latest posts

Back