Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 5991adb558710aeddacd8e6ebc1ffe8c.jpg
    5991adb558710aeddacd8e6ebc1ffe8c.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 140
Here are some interesting tracks that are 50 feet from my big shop door, and 20 feet from the tractor I'm working on. Grizzly bear tracks. They can't retract their claws. I have not seen him yet, but others have.

Attachments

• IMG_2067.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 40
Bob, I had the same thoughts as you, poor bugger, lost his pen. So I picked it up and ran after him into the bush. ----- Then I got to thinking, orange pen, it probably clashed with his fur and it's a kinda cheap pen, so he maybe doesn't want it back, so I quit running after him yelling, and stuffed the pen in my own pocket, where it remains to this moment.
Crate, black bears have the fear of humans which is nice. Grizzly bears have no predators or rivals so they have no fear of anything. There is a big field of oats, all snowed down just north-west of my house so I imagine that's where all of the bears around here, take their meals.

Ya, Doc is the 'bearer' of bad tidings. MacGrizzly meal, indeed.
Your sayin' I shouldn't have been so selfish with that 99 cent pen.

This MacGrizzly meal will not have that funny smell or any smoke coming off of it, forbigpicture.

Remember the joke about the forest service sign that advises hikers to wear bells to alert the bears that you are near so you don't startle them. It goes on to describe the differences in scat so you can identify what bears have been in the area. Grizzly scat was easy, it was the kind with bells in it. :)

E-man, I was trying to forget that little bit of wisdom.
I have to get this tractor fixed that I've been working on, so I can move things around and get ready for winter. So as I worked I kept looking over my shoulder just in case I could take a nice picture for you guys. No luck.
Oh, and Dr. C. just in case you think I'm the toughest guy around, you're wrong, the 30-30 was just as close as the camera. :D

Bob, I had the same thoughts as you, poor bugger, lost his pen. So I picked it up and ran after him into the bush. ----- Then I got to thinking, orange pen, it probably clashed with his fur and it's a kinda cheap pen, so he maybe doesn't want it back, so I quit running after him yelling, and stuffed the pen in my own pocket, where it remains to this moment.

Crate, black bears have the fear of humans which is nice. Grizzly bears have no predators or rivals so they have no fear of anything. There is a big field of oats, all snowed down just north-west of my house so I imagine that's where all of the bears around here, take their meals.

Ah could I suggest some paper? what good is a pen without it .. course the bear will chuck the pen...

Mac.. ive seen some tv where grizzly's are a bit scary wouldn't like to happen on one that's for sure.. biggest predator in NZ is humans hawks dogs and cats ... hard to imagine ...

Texas

Made a quick trip to Texas last week, not my.best road trip, but there was a bright moment [cl

Attachments

• 20181018_181918.jpg
    20181018_181918.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back