Who else thinks cooler weather will never get here?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy warm today

Today it will reach 17* C or 62* F... the normal is 1*C or 33 * F. Second week of November and it feels like late August. :confused:

360 miles west of Corsair... 19° C or 66° F... abnormally warm as Corsair said.

I've had the snowblower running in October, but it hasn't seen the light of day this year. :D

Cool off it has, we are starting into our second week of -20to-26c -4to-14f with brutal wind chills in the -34c -30f range. The weatherman is saying four or five more days of this then up to seasonal. Pretty bad when you are hoping for -10c
:rolleyes:

2 below here. Not horrible, suns out and no wind.
I've been helping an Oakie couple living down by the river in an unskirted travel trailer. Pipes all frozen and they've been to emergency once for carbon monoxide. I pray those poor honyockers make the winter

2 below here. Not horrible, suns out and no wind.
I've been helping an Oakie couple living down by the river in an unskirted travel trailer. Pipes all frozen and they've been to emergency once for carbon monoxide. I pray those poor honyockers make the winter

Kinda reminds me the new reality show "Homestead Rescue" A fellow from Alaska and his son and daughter travel around rescuing unprepared and educated homesteaders that have no idea.[S

21* last night, 45* today, supposed to be 19* here in the morning, warming to about 49* or 50*. I've got to replace a coolant line on the semi tomorrow, going to be a cool job.:(

Why do they never break down in warm weather? :rolleyes:

14* here this morning. Have to change a heater blower motor on my 2000 dodge ram today! Naturally in an unheated garage.

21* last night, 45* today, supposed to be 19* here in the morning, warming to about 49* or 50*. I've got to replace a coolant line on the semi tomorrow, going to be a cool job.:(

Why do they never break down in warm weather? :rolleyes:

??? That is warm weather. :rolleyes:

I keep my shop @ 55°, the house @ 62°... some of you guys would die of hypothermia...

On the other hand, I wouldn't last an hour @ 105° and 90% humidity.

A bunch of snow due today & tomorrow. Sunday low of -5 F and a high of -5 F. Garage is warm though, But to is costly.

Latest posts

Back