Hello from Wisconsin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4u

Allow myself to introduce.....uh myself. I have been wrenching most of my life. Looking forward to hanging out on this forum.

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. The pictures that you're going to show us, can be of your project or your dream project or any wild dream [should be car related though]. You are going to show us pictures, right?
Keep on tinkering.

Found my Hawk in a barn in central Wis - near Road America.
Got it inexpensively simply because my son loved the car,the older gentleman had not the time to fix it and knew we would give it a good home. (He was the second owner)

You've got some great stuff on those farms waiting for you to find it.

Welcome. I am in WI as well. In Oconto. A little North of Green Bay. What are you working on?

I am trying to find an old pickup to make into a rat rod...like an early chevy or international. Then again I wouldn't be opposed to dodge, fargo or fords either. The rational side of me tells me to finish my 69 chevy truck before starting another project but if the right deal comes along I will buy the start of my next project first.

I am working on a 46 chevy truck now. But I know a guy who has a nice 37 international Rat Rod he is wanting to get rid off. Runs and drives. He also has a complete Chevy S10 to go along with the deal.
Pm me and I can give you his #. HE is in Woodstock IL.

I am working on a 46 chevy truck now. But I know a guy who has a nice 37 international Rat Rod he is wanting to get rid off. Runs and drives. He also has a complete Chevy S10 to go along with the deal.
Pm me and I can give you his #. HE is in Woodstock IL.
If 2fast isn't interested in the s10 I may be I'm about 45 minutes south east of Woodstock

Latest posts

Back