Cruise in on the square

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

We got here -Jasper Al- about 6;30 am, lots of cars already here! Got to be a car nut to get up at 5 am and drive 35 miles without a heater or wipers to go to a show! Anybody in the area come on out, it will be a good one!

You ask Eman, and you shall receive! Didn't take many, I think a lot of the better cars I have already posted pics of, but tried to take ones of cars I hadn't seen before. Great turnout, over 400 cars!

I missed out on a deal today. Talking to a Ford guy, he had a three duece Small block Chevy Edelbrock intake trying to sell it, only wanted $50 for it. I wanted it, should have bought it right then, but I put the Freightliner in the shop Friday with transmission problems so I knew next week I might not even pull a load, so possibly no paycheck. A while later, the wife reminded me I had some money stuck back that I had forgot I had :(, went back and the intake was gone. :( Oh well, I didn't need it, but I sure wanted it. :rolleyes: I'll run across another one one of these days..............when I know I have the money.

Latest posts

Back