Posting Contest Alert

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
GJMike suggested a forewarning befor another posting contest. So as much as i dislike trying to plan ahead i'm going to say Monday the 27th. Don't know the time of day or the post count yet but this thing will be the prize. It is heavy and chrome and there are 3 mounting studs on the back. 18.5"X13". Some may recognize it as being what truckers attach to their mudflaps to ward off evil spirits.

The Punisher... I'd rig it to my shop door, in a way to slap my kids in the face. (A gentle reminder to put things back where you found them. :mad:)

GJMike suggested a forewarning befor another posting contest. So as much as i dislike trying to plan ahead i'm going to say Monday the 27th. Don't know the time of day or the post count yet but this thing will be the prize. It is heavy and chrome and there are 3 mounting studs on the back. 18.5"X13". Some may recognize it as being what truckers attach to their mudflaps to ward off evil spirits.

Do newbie's get to join ? If so what does a posting contest involve ...do I lose if I ask if shipping is part of the prize ?
Oldog

Oldog, it's a contest to hit the final post count on the thread. The posts are numbered in red in the upper right corner of every page. Any member is welcome to play. Same rules as before. Wait for someone else to post before reposting so no consecutive posts. The only exception is if you see you posted next to last, hit that last one as fast as you can! :D No charge for shipping,you just come to AZ to pick it up. :rolleyes: Just kidding...shipping is free.

Seems to me the chrome skull doesn't have much appeal so let's have that tin sign again as an alternative choice. The winner can let me know which they would rather have. :) I will start the thread in the morning and it will run much longer than last time. Participants are encouraged to post something of interest
each time as this is the BS lounge you know. :)

Guy says it ran when he parked it ......

Attachments

• Ran when parked 1.jpg
    Ran when parked 1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back