28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they named an airplane after them...:rolleyes::D

Golf balls! (Sorry, Dozer. I couldn't resist. Another hijack and Powerflite is a different transmission altogether. ;))

attachment.php

Attachments

• fp 156 Powerflite.jpeg
    fp 156 Powerflite.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 122
Haven't had a whole lot of time lately to work on the car. Took a weeks holiday and went to visit the family in Alberta, had a great time and spent four days working with my brother building a new deck for Mom and Dad.
When I went through Edmonton I stopped at 4 Wheel parts and picked up a 9500# Smittybilt winch for the front trailer to help load vehicles, got it installed and it's first recovery.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And a little progress on the motor mounts for the Dodge, along with a new set of Anchor rubber mounts, as well as the T bolts for the upper control arms.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Winch 004.JPG
    Resize of Winch 004.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Resize of Winch 005.JPG
    Resize of Winch 005.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Resize of Winch 006.JPG
    Resize of Winch 006.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Resize of Winch 002.JPG
    Resize of Winch 002.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Resize of Winch 003.JPG
    Resize of Winch 003.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Resize of Winch 001.JPG
    Resize of Winch 001.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 86
Cheese n crackers Dozer.... I think you hit a gold mine with that
farmer...;) I also have a 57 F100.....thinking I need to make a
trip across the border...[ddd:D....Would really like to have that
binder.....[dr[dr

Cheese n crackers Dozer.... I think you hit a gold mine with that
farmer...;) I also have a 57 F100.....thinking I need to make a
trip across the border...[ddd:D....Would really like to have that
binder.....[dr[dr

Thanks Guys, there seems to be hidden treasure in almost every ravine in these parts.

FBP it's only 1888 mile from West Virginia to my location, and your dollar is worth $1.28 Cdn, come on up :D
There's a scrap company that has moved into our area with 3 big trailers a loader and a track hoe with a shear and they are cutting everything up. I'm trying to save as many as i can, but they are full time. :(:(

Thanks Guys, there seems to be hidden treasure in almost every ravine in these parts.

FBP it's only 1888 mile from West Virginia to my location, and your dollar is worth $1.28 Cdn, come on up :D
There's a scrap company that has moved into our area with 3 big trailers a loader and a track hoe with a shear and they are cutting everything up. I'm trying to save as many as i can, but they are full time. :(:(

Any 50's Merc cars , 50's Studebaker cars , I'm on the coast and I could trailer.

Made a great score yesterday, got a Ford 9" 3.00 limited slip out of a 1975 Merc Monarch. Running it with 29" tires and the 727 means I won't need to got to an overdrive trans along with all the added costs.[cl[cl

The cost to build up here might get a whole lot more if Trump puts his 25% duty on things. :eek:

Got the motor mounts all squared away, then got to work trimming and fitting the front fenders. I have to bend a a tube for the head light bar to join the fenders. It's going to put the headlights really high, not sure if I like that.[S

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of fenders 001.JPG
    Resize of fenders 001.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Resize of fenders 002.JPG
    Resize of fenders 002.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts

Back