Wooopeee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forbigpicture

Please stand by.......
woopee get out the big blocks an lets smoke some tires........

GAS DROPPED BELOW 3.00 here yesterday, where's my 55 gal. drum
what about where you guys are? i'm sure it won't last long.......

prem was 48 cents higher than reg tuseday reg was 299 today it 290 ... still cant go but 4 days on a $20 .. but its better than it has been I like it

Smoke and mirrors to keep the kool-aid drinking drones duped before the mid-term elections.

What else can they run on?:rolleyes:

Been in the oil biz all my life and it's a lot more than that. The US is quickly becoming one of the biggest oil producing countries in the world. Did you notice the Saudis are still pumping like crazy? They're trying to drive the price down to $70-$75 a barrel to slow fracking here and around the world. They've lost control and they know it and the best thing we can do is drill baby drill & tell them all to go to hell! Some people in the oil biz even say the US is waging an economic war against Russia and Iran because 90% of all their money comes from oil. Whatever the reason, I'm loving it!

Toad

ooh yeah,,, ours has come down 7 cents in the last 2 weeks!!.....

now $2.13 a liter !!!......

that equates to around $8.05 a US gallon ...... im a bit jealous we are being robbed !!!!!

and poor people in 3rd woeld countries pay a quarter a gallon...what's up with that?
its like they dont care how much they get for it as long as it's almost the most that you would pay.
They have bills too so they have to keep a certain income rolling in which is why I think the prices come down when demand drops.
They don't have any laurels to rest on... rich people burn through money fast as a drug dealer

yeah ,, bout 5 years ago I worked on a big block jenson interceptor.... awesome car,
the owner was having it resto'd. When done it was going to export it to Dubai where he worked,,, gas back then was reputed to be 20cents a gallon ! sucks to be that far away from suppliers....

Beans And crackers?? dude I expect to be eating instant noodles, even to run a small block !!:D

$1.10 a liter here..and we dig the crap out of the ground....sucks

Regular: $1.18/l or $4.46/US gal. Like you say, we have the oil underfoot... but as much as we like to crap on the oil companies, the taxes are the real crime.

Don't get me started on the price of beer.

I bought diesel awhile back, in Missouri, I think, for $3.30 a gallon. Never in my life did I wish I had my transfer tank with me more. By the time I got home it was $4.10.

woopee get out the big blocks an lets smoke some tires........

GAS DROPPED BELOW 3.00 here yesterday, where's my 55 gal. drum
what about where you guys are? i'm sure it won't last long.......

Forbig

You don't say where your from but here in Northern Michigan gas is 3.22 gal , which is a MAJOR drop but all the gas is controlled by one company that of course claims they have no Monopoly ...

I was down state yesterday and gas was 2.99 ........

Latest posts

Back