RIP Robin Williams

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm going to get flamed for this but. sorry no pity, suicide is the coward's way out. i have watched people suffer with sickness and never thought about suicide because they believe it is a unforgivable sin, and i was raised the same way. i watched them keep their faith strong to the end. then on the other i had a good friend in high school take his life over a bad report card and have seen buddies take their lives over women. please don't hate me for my beliefs.

I'm of the same opinion of suicides 26T, but it's always been obvious Robin Williams had mental issues he was battling. He was a comic genius.

Very sad to see this happen. I saw him years ago in a small venue...2 hours of non stop comedy..not sure how anyone can remember or come up with the stuff he did...Best 2 hours I've ever spent at a show! RIP Robin...You WILL be missed:(

A permanent solution to a temporary problem.Shame the funniest man had such inner demons.

I was very shocked to see this on the news, and saddened. Such a great talent, both in comedy and acting. But if you look at his face in any interview he was a sad man inside. He could never really laugh, it was sort of stifled as if he couldn't enjoy the joke.

I can't really pass judgement on anyone who hurts too much to go on another day because I don't know enough about the subject and have never been there myself. But I think Robin just got to the point where it was too painful to wake up another day. What a horrible way to do it too.

RIP, Mr. Williams. :(:(:(

Don

Sadness

Secuicide sucks , yes it does. My sisters dad did it several years ago and my sisters still hurt. They still have unanswered questions and will never have closure . But I to have gone through some very hard times and felt with depression. Yes over loosing my family . The pain I felt in my head, the pressure in my head. Only getting about 1 hore of sleep each night for several months... I realy can see wanting the pain to stop . Wanting the pressure to just stop .... I can honestly say I've been there and pass no judgement on those who have made the choice to stop the pain. Is it sad ? Yes . But I can say ice been there.

It's confirmed...
Hell does exist...
And Robin Is in it
Just last week I heard some Psychics tallking about their new freind Robin Williams and all the fun they have dragging his spirit around with them and allt he great things he tells them from the other side.
Can you imagine wanting to die, then being dead learn that the crazies won''t leave you to rest in peace.

BTW- It was Robin Williams who himself once said ( I paraphrase) there is nothing off limits for a joke. If you can cry about it you can laugh about it.

Rip brotha srry you couldn't make the full trip.

A painting I seen on another site.....

Attachments

• 10547406_936785386348559_7175758345818127168_n.jpg
    10547406_936785386348559_7175758345818127168_n.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 11
i'm going to get flamed for this but. sorry no pity, suicide is the coward's way out. i have watched people suffer with sickness and never thought about suicide because they believe it is a unforgivable sin, and i was raised the same way. i watched them keep their faith strong to the end. then on the other i had a good friend in high school take his life over a bad report card and have seen buddies take their lives over women. please don't hate me for my beliefs.

He obviously had severe mental problems and it was just as obvious a spur of the minute thing. I personally think he had a fight with his wife that night and it pushed him over the edge. Drugs can make you do some seriously stupid stuff!

Toad

A permanent solution to a temporary problem.Shame the funniest man had such inner demons.

He's been fighting this for years, hardly a temporary problem.

He obviously had severe mental problems and it was just as obvious a spur of the minute thing. I personally think he had a fight with his wife that night and it pushed him over the edge. Drugs can make you do some seriously stupid stuff!

Toad

I highly doubt it was the spur of the moment. Mental illness can be draining and debilitating, and I can't imagine fighting with mental illness for the length of time that Robin did. Not to mention his addictions as well.

It seems like comedians often have a lot of 'darkness' inside that many people don't see. Robin Williams was very brave to fight his demons for as long as he did, but eventually they won. I don't see it as the cowards way out, but he serves as a lesson that mental illness is a very serious thing and independent of all the success and money in the world.

Latest posts

Back