KMJ Performance

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAT IHC

There is a HAMB'er working in the same shop row as me. He has some type of Olds that he's been working on for a while now. He stopped by last night while I was working on my IHC and asked if I knew anything about KMJ Performance. I told him I didn't...appreantly they really ripped him off. They have an online store and an Eday store. He bought a set of motor mounts from them for an Oldsmobile 328? Not sure if that's correct. Anyway he told me that it took them 2 weeks before they even shipped them and when he got them they were the wrong mounts. They haven't returned his emails or phone calls for 2 weeks since he got them. He's a month into this mess for motor mounts! He's one of those nice guys and doesn't like conflict. I told him to giv'me hell!

Moral of the story...stay away from these idiots.

BTW...does anyone know where to get motor mounts for this engine? I told him I would ask here.

-Troy

There is a HAMB'er working in the same shop row as me. He has some type of Olds that he's been working on for a while now. He stopped by last night while I was working on my IHC and asked if I knew anything about KMJ Performance. I told him I didn't...appreantly they really ripped him off. They have an online store and an Eday store. He bought a set of motor mounts from them for an Oldsmobile 328? Not sure if that's correct. Anyway he told me that it took them 2 weeks before they even shipped them and when he got them they were the wrong mounts. They haven't returned his emails or phone calls for 2 weeks since he got them. He's a month into this mess for motor mounts! He's one of those nice guys and doesn't like conflict. I told him to giv'me hell!

Moral of the story...stay away from these idiots.

BTW...does anyone know where to get motor mounts for this engine? I told him I would ask here.

-Troy

Never heard of an Olds 328 but I know pontiac made a 328

Ive ordered a few things from them and had no problems, so far, biut ya just never know when u order from fleabay, hope ya get the problem resolved:confused:

Pontiac made a 326

Sounds weird, but that's one of my favorite motors. Can pull some nice horsepower and torque out of it if needed for some type of engine class racing.

Ive ordered a few things from them and had no problems, so far, biut ya just never know when u order from fleabay, hope ya get the problem resolved:confused:

I think the old guy is going to try and get his money back. I don't do business with these knock off companies. I've been dealing with Summit and Jegs for years...always dependable for the name brand stuff. For other things I need and can't make I always look here to see if anyone can help.

My bad you're right I had a mix of the 326 and 428 in my head LOL

I came up a Pontiac guy and I always get confused about all the engine sizes they have...or that could be my old age starting to talk. [S

-Troy

I have bought a few things from them on E-Bay and never had any
problems! But the things I bought wouldn't fall into that catagory.
It was things for a Honda Race Car and had to be modified, so it didn't
matter if they fit or not!!

Latest posts

Back