TBT: The Ol Tripper at Granny's!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Throwback Thursday: Me in my Christmas sweater at Granny's house! WHAT happened?!? :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Attachments

• lilbob.jpg
    lilbob.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 40
I found a bunch of old snapshots today. So beware, Throwback Thursday could be active for awhile.
Here's my '66 Chevy II SuperSport. My brother in Kansas drove by it sitting in a field for several months. Never moved. Had expired Florida plates on it. Finally he went to the police dept. in the small tow where it sat and inquired if it was possible to get it . Cops told him to just take it. Huh? So he did. Called me in Minnesota and I quickly went down there. We got the 283 running and I was able to limp home with it. Over time I went through it putting a 350/350 trans in it, having it painted and the bucket seats redone.

The little girl you see in the pic is my oldest and when she reached 17 she totaled it. Was run off the road and put it head first in a ditch. I sold it all bent up and a year later the purchaser drove it over in beautiful red paint. Said it was the worst wreck he ever saved.
My daughter is now over 50. My how time flies.

Attachments

• nova 001.jpg
    nova 001.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 33
Time Does Fly!!

Getting ready to take a little ride to the old watering hole (?) outside of Frankfurt, Am Main. 1965 riding an 51 NSU.:p

Attachments

• Scooter Gang.jpg
    Scooter Gang.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 22
My little Sister and I circa 1965. We're 6 and 4 years old. My sister recently texted me this photo saying she'd like to retake / duplicate this photo, blow it up and frame it as a Christmas gift for our now 83 year old Mom.
I just got the same model clock off Ebay for the photo shoot. What a trip that was. I opened the box and I remembered the clock like it was yesterday.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5797.jpg
    IMG_5797.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 39
My little Sister and I circa 1965. We're 6 and 4 years old. My sister recently texted me this photo saying she'd like to retake / duplicate this photo, blow it up and frame it as a Christmas gift for our now 83 year old Mom.
I just got the same model clock off Ebay for the photo shoot. What a trip that was. I opened the box and I remembered the clock like it was yesterday.

That would be a very koool picture... DO IT!!! [cl

BoB

Latest posts

Back