48 DODGE Pilot House Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Pops...might be snow on the mountain...

As you can tell by the yellow fire extinquisher dust, things got a little heated. :mad: A little fuel leak and a carb back fire = bad news.

I haven't needed a fire extinquisher in 20 + years untill yesterday. Luckily there was one right behind me.

All is good again.

Still got the fire down below....hope nothing damaged....

Oh nutz....

Just noticed you are selling it on the bay.....guess no big issues with the flaming dually....yeah I'd say you should get 10k.....I've seen a lot less for a lot more...

Ha. All I can say is it takes one to know one, huh.
I always thought maniac started at 600 hp.

Still got the fire down below....hope nothing damaged....

Just some burnt arm hairs before I decided I couldn't smother it out.
it didn't do any harm that I could find to wires etc. I did change out the rubber fuel hose just to be sure.

Just noticed you are selling it on the bay.....guess no big issues with the flaming dually....yeah I'd say you should get 10k.....I've seen a lot less for a lot more...

I really hate to see it go but you can't keep them all.

It is a hoot to drive as is but more is always better right?

While I was driving through town to cruise night on Tuesday, a new Z06 Corvette (650 hp and 650 lb-ft) was trying to play with me along a nice stretch of road. I didn't indulge him. My truck is a lot of fun with around 500 ft-lbs, but I definitely understand when more would be more fun...

Good luck with the sale Pops! probly gone already....[cl

I think that's why i'm dragging my feet about listing it.... I really love the old thing. Nothing like the sound of a big block 440 when you put your foot in it.

While I was driving through town to cruise night on Tuesday, a new Z06 Corvette (650 hp and 650 lb-ft) was trying to play with me along a nice stretch of road. I didn't indulge him. My truck is a lot of fun with around 500 ft-lbs, but I definitely understand when more would be more fun...

Exactly!!!! It really pi$$es those guys off to get dusted by a 60-70 year old ride.

Latest posts

Back