just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not fair!!!!!

I had to go out on a call..... No fair! Darn those idiots who start bar fights! Didn't even get to use my Taser.... DARN!

sisters of mercy

nuns_with_guns_big.jpg

these are the virgins that meet the muslims at the pearly gates!!!!!

Snapped this pic a couple summers ago about a mile from my house. This turn is a pretty popular place for "customizing" your vehicle [ddev:rolleyes:
Believe it or not I've seen this pole cut off and hanging like this TWICE :eek:
Didn't have my camera the first time when it still had a car perched on the bank under the hanging pole:(

floatingelectricpoleLarge.jpg

The picture of the 29 Chevy line reminds me of a fun factoid.
In the early years Chevrolet was not a big player in the automotive market. However before the 1929 model year they had produced 6,000,000 vehicles.

From the time Studebaker first began producing motorized vehicles until end of business in the the mid sixties they produce approximately......drum roll please 6,000,000 vehicles.

Agree, Cycldog that photo is cool, and I don't really like bikes, or think she's hot, but the whole picture is great. sandwich shop photo reminded me of "the barber of Seville" never saw the tomato film.

Latest posts

Back