just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cowboy.jpg

Holy crap!!!!! Sky King.....

Another blast from the past.... as a kid I watched that program every week..... was the reason I got my pilot's license.... my wife even got me "Sky King" license plates when I took my FAA flight test..... wow..... I'm tearing up..... [cl

Happy Trails to you.... until we meet again....

wow, two of my favorites, John Wayne and Roy Rogers. If you wanna see the only movie they ever made together, watch THE DARK COMMAND

I will be looking for that movie...... loved Roy, Dale and the gang still love Rio Bravo and Chisolm....... see what the kids are missing today?.... nice wholesome programming.... no blood, no guts... no half dressed women and no bedroom shots that don't leave much to the imagination..... Presto!.... there is the problem....no use of the imagination.... everything is provided for them, no reason to think....... no need to use their imagination..... oh heck, I'm rambling again....Sorry
:(

Well all the cowboys had to have a shot

Also John Wayne drank whiskey like a mad man in every movie I have seen.

to clear the dust after the long ride on the trail..LOL Only movie I can remember seeing John Wayne drink much was Chisom and True Grit....well maybe North to Alaska... well....maybe he did drink a lot more than I first remembered.....[S

Latest posts

Back