For your info.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness I live in Florida. This state is so far behind the times it will be decades before anything like this ever gets any attention.

Won't happen here 'til long after I'm gone!

An old time zone joke, "When it's 10 o'clock in Toronto, it's still 1945 in Saskatchewan." :p

Here in Greene County Mo the Planning and Zoning office has taken it upon themselves to pass a closed door ordnance of similar issue.
The vehicle on your property has to be titled, insured, licensed and cannot be inoperable for more than 30 days.
One of the inspectors came to use from Cali about 15 years ago and immediately started injecting their crap here.
Every time I come up against their codes, I do everything in my power to aggravate them [ddd
Man do they hate dealing with me, I've been able to get around almost all of the issues by one means or another :):rolleyes:
Hey, they set the rules and I'm their worst nightmare when they print them out for us to go by. It's like racing back in the Buddy Baker days to me. :p
Take my new house for instance. I found out they have no jurisdiction over any modular homes which means they can absolutely not perform any inspections on them.

Here in Greene County Mo the Planning and Zoning office has taken it upon themselves to pass a closed door ordnance of similar issue.
The vehicle on your property has to be titled, insured, licensed and cannot be inoperable for more than 30 days.
One of the inspectors came to use from Cali about 15 years ago and immediately started injecting their crap here.
Every time I come up against their codes, I do everything in my power to aggravate them [ddd
Man do they hate dealing with me, I've been able to get around almost all of the issues by one means or another :):rolleyes:
Hey, they set the rules and I'm their worst nightmare when they print them out for us to go by. It's like racing back in the Buddy Baker days to me. :p
Take my new house for instance. I found out they have no jurisdiction over any modular homes which means they can absolutely not perform any inspections on them.
As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game :D

Good fences. Good relationships with my neighbors. A tidy front yard. A busy city enforcement agency that only enforces on complaints. These are the things that keep me out of the cross-hairs. Otherwise, I would be scouting for a new location. This is in ultra blue Portland. I get more trouble from "the man" in bright red Klamath Falls. For 20-odd years there, I always stayed on the right side of the law, if by a hair. Then my friend in the code enforcement dept retired and the new kids flat told me they didn't care what the rules said, I would do as they said. So I did, I guess. Got rid if my brother's PU, and haven't heard a word in a couple years. Go figure.

Yea, it sucks.

Non of my neighbors say anything because my property is cleaner than theirs.
What the county is doing is flying drones over everybody's land and snooping around.

Glad I live out in the country, they don’t give a hoot here yet. Although I did read yesterday that Birmingham is starting to crack down on residential parking in da hood, especially non registered, non insured non runners. That’s two counties over, but in the largest city in the state, ran by Obamacrats.

Latest posts

Back