32 Ford Coupe...Go Kart

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
This is a ride on 32 Ford Coupe. Heavy Fiberglass body, fresh 3 horse motor, new wheels and tires. New torque converter/clutch. The "T" handle steering with cables, and I think the handles are all there along with foot pads....pretty much eveything you need to finish putting it together (not everything is pictured). Painted with a base coat clear coat urethane. This will support (and haul) a full size adult. I never started the motor. I just put it together this far and had it sitting as an "ornament" since. The last pic is one I pulled off the net of a completed one.

$750.00 plus the ride...ahhh shipping if needed. Not sure what shipping would be, but it is kind of heavy.

Located in Lehighton, PA 18235 (about halfway between Philly and Scranton....not far from NYC / NJ)

Gokart4_zpsf6e64193.jpg

Gokart2_zps5e6f8f31.jpg

Gokart3_zps15f7a885.jpg

Gokart1_zpsaf02e1bb.jpg

KGrHqZq4EoG2ciO4BQEeftNZ0w60_35_zps6bd8d0b1.jpg

32 Ford Go Kart

Hi there. Just wanted to see if you have the '32 Ford Go Kart still for sale, or if you can tell me where it came from. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back